Universia Index du Forum Universia
Serveur privé Universia, World of Warcraft 3.3.2

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Never Lose Your Testimony

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Universia Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Demande
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hethauli

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 17:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Never Lose Your Testimony Répondre en citant

This book was conceived out of a passion for mentorship and volunteerism and is a by-product of my desire to recommit my life to the Lord. I have come to appreciate the value of receiving guidance (spiritual, personal, professional and financial) from those who have the requisite knowledge, insight and experience to help me at life’s critical junctures.

Encapsulated in its contents is a two-fold theme. On one hand it is meant to add insight to the process of identifying with the image and attributes of a godly life, while on the other hand, it is meant to inspire by sharing the testimony of others and myself as we dare to dream and live out our unique purpose.

The book encourages the reader to look at life through God’s eyes (His words). The subliminal theme evoked is one that mirrors that of Psalms 25, where the Psalmist, David, identifies with God and calls upon Him - “Let me not be ashamed.”

Never lose your testimony Tieca Harris
Never lose your testimony epub free Never lose your testimony book in English

Something that no human could make whole again, had broken inside of meMaybe your children are whining, or youre fighting with your spouse, or the sheer mass of infinity is seeping into your mind and now youre breaking into cold sweatsThe world around us is constantly changing; ideas about what is and is not acceptable shift throughout the yearsI remember that I said to him that he could not kill the Christians, then, I also had relatives ChristiansDo not volunteer information that is not actually asked forHi my name is Michael Fackerell, founder of this siteAlways dreamed with BEASTS running after me to kill me, they were terrible visions while I slept

When we arrived to the meeting place and went to the rear part of the hallGod wants your testimony to be strong, so you can live unashamed before God and men, and give honor and glory to GodEncapsulated in its contents is a two-fold themeWe were excercising the Marshal Arts together, I taught him and we were traininig a lot for yearsBack then schooling seemed such an easy thing as I literally moved from one class to another, with tuition fully paidI drove to that place and there were many folks together with himOne Year after this I got released from prison

Box 4153 Hallandale, FL 33008 Reach us by email: info(at)brianburke.org or Contact Us Make A Donation Recent Teachings What is Sin? Gods Divine Order and Peace of God Truth is Fallen in the Streets of the City The Voice and The Witness of God in You Gods Eternal Plan In A Few Paragraphs Social Connect With Brian Hey, my name is Brian Burke and I'm the author of BrianSBurke.comA question asked with real intent can only strengthen your testimony of the gospel of Jesus ChristSubscribing to worldliness maylead you to make important decisions without seeking the guidance of the Lord, and eventually knock you out ofharmony with his commandmentsBUT guess what? God had better plansGod is a God of mercy, but he doesnt approve of sin, whether it is big or little sinGo and preach my word WHY THE END IS NEARON HIS back there was a BIG SHARP SICKLEJesus never leaves or rejects a person who comes to Him 5d8a9798ff

Why Asking Which way to go: When you know the way to GodRiwi the Kiwi: Goes to a Party (OpenDyslexic) (Volume 1)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Automotive Adaptive Lighting SystemsWhispers of Rest: 40 Days of God's Love to Revitalize Your SoulNew Testament Prayer Journal: with 200 Inspirational Scriptures and Quotes Spirit LifeBaba 's Secret: 12 Days - Easy to tell Your Kids about God 's LovePictures and Stories From Uncle Tom's Cabin (Classic Reprint)How to Effectively Protect and Secure Your Children with PrayerThe Alpha and Omega: The IntroductionEinhorn-Malbuch für Kinder: Die schönsten und niedlichsten Einhörner zum Ausmalen (German Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 17:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Universia Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Demande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.